About Alpha Omega
Alpha Omega was established in 1993 by Imad Younis as a small Nazareth-based engineering firm. From those humble beginnings, the company has grown into a global company offering a plethora of pioneering products with consistent innovation and uncompromising quality. Since Alpha Omega's inception, the company's team of experts has been dedicated, with unrelenting focus and drive, to finding leading-edge solutions in the world of functional neurosurgery and neuroscience. Almost two decades and nearly 500 satisfied clients, the company continues with its same mission and determination.
We provide Alpha Omega Business Development in Japan, Australia & New Zealand.
- Improve the quality of patient care in the areas of neurology and neurosurgery through superior technological solutions.
- Provide state-of-the-art tools for those who work to reveal the mystery of the brain and find cures for neurological disorders.
- Relentlessly endeavour to reach the highest standards of reliability and quality in our products; and to be identified as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity and outstanding customer support.
- Medical device company based in Nazareth, operating for more than 20 years with an installed base of more than 500 clients.
- World leader in microelectrode recording (MER) and stimulation devices for neurosurgery and neuroscience.
- Developer and manufacturer of pioneering equipment for deep brain stimulation (DBS) procedures performed at leading hospitals worldwide used in treating Parkinson’s, OCD and other neurological and psychiatric disorders.
- The most advanced and sophisticated tools for brain research.
- FDA and CE-approved products.
click for Alpha Omega's official website.