To whom it may concern,
Subject: A Recommendation Letter – Ze'ev Ronen of Business Excellence
Ze'ev Ronen was a consultant for production excellence at Dolav Plastic Products between September 2019 and December 2020. His time working with us was originally set at one year. Due to the Coronavirus and its economic effects, it was extended an additional 3 months.
As part of his role, Ze'ev worked on:
• Coaching the Chief Operating Officer.
• Creating cross-departmental work procedures.
• Setting KPI for the various operation sub-fields.
• Creating reports and monitoring processes in agreement with all operations managers.
• Leading improvement teams with employees on issues of importance to operations processes.
• Teaching and implementing the 5S organizational system at the factory.
• Improving employee perception and strengthening investment in company goals.
Ze'ev brings with him extensive experience in management, and has valuable knowledge of methods and ways to improve processes and systems. He's a great proponent of a culture which connects employees with company goals, and believes that engaged employees bring success and prosperity to an organization. The methods Ze'ev has helped us develop significantly improved operations, and created a base from which we can continue to grow.
Ze'ev has fulfilled his role with responsibility and dedication. His goal from the start was to create a correct organizational culture and pass on the methods he believes in.
Ze'ev isn't afraid of hard work or challenges, knows how not to give up and how to push the organization towards growth and development.
Working with Ze'ev has enriched me and gave me valuable professional knowledge.
I'd be happy to give a recommendation directly to anyone interested.
Dolav Plastic Products