This is an opportunity to join a Global, fast growing innovative environment in a company that become a world-leader in the test and measurement industry. We are giving our employees the opportunity to develop, learn, influence and initiate their own vision. Each of our member team is influential, has the potential to initiate and implement her own or his own vision. If you love challenges and you prefer to be a key player in solving those challenges, then our position might be the one for you!
We are looking for a hands-on excellent electronic engineer to design high speed digital FPGA.
- You will design a full cycle, from architecture, through design and integration, and up to customer deployment
- You will perform Logic design, verification, synthesis and physical implementation
- You will have a close interaction with other teams such as RF board design team and Software developer team
- You will work in a dynamic environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading university, specialized in High Speed Analog and Digital design.
- At least 5 years of experienced with large FPGA development
- At least 5 years of experienced with VHDL Verilog
- Hands on with lab FPGA debug methodologies
- Creative, dynamic thinker, open minded with strong problem-solving skills
- Fast learner of new technologies and standards self-Lerner
- Versatile and ready to work in a dynamic and challenging working environment
- Team player with multi-tasking ability and good interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English communication
- Experience with high speed Ser-Des design
- Experience with DDR3/4 technologies – advantage
- Experience with DSP design – advantage
- Experience with ADC/DAC advantage
- Experience with coding JESD204 advantage